Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hotfix 0.7.0.6 Is Live!
Posted on January 25th, 2019 06:40 AM EST
We've got another hotfix patch for you tonight with more improvements to performance (especially server side), fixing items that could have been recolorable but weren't and fixing the third person camera to stop players peeking inside bases with strange camera angles.
We've also fixed a MacOSX networking issue that was preventing clients from connecting to servers. Please note we still need to fix some shader compilation issues on some Mac setups that cause the server connection to time out on the first try, make sure to try joining a server more than once if you are having problems!
As always the 'oldversion' beta branch is pointing at the previous version (0.7.0.5) so you can continue to play on community servers before they update.
- Fixed an issue with MacOSX version not being able to connect to servers
- World item generation refactored and performance improved (should help with item falling through world issues)
- Mozzy chassis can now be recolored and will accept Mozzy paint masks
- Improvised bow can now be recolored
- Improved camera near clipping plane collision detection (fixes being able to peek into bases by placing your camera at strange angles in third person perspective)
- Fixed race condition in server interaction blast casts
- Reduced memory allocations resulting in more consistent performance