Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hotfix 0.7.3.1 Is Live and Official Servers Have Wiped
Posted on May 2nd, 2019 02:54 AM EST
We've got a hotfix to go along with tonights wipe that fixes up a few map issues and fixes a Roach bug used to peek through walls along with a few other fixes.
Due to map changes this patch enforces a wipe.
As always you can use the 'oldversion' beta branch to stay on 0.7.3.0 and play on community servers that haven't installed the update yet.
- Improved several icon poses
- Muzzle flash position for zero silencer fixed
- Reduced MAC10 pvp and pve damage (20 -> 15)
- Fixed broken ladders in hangar towns
- Fixed broken heavy crafters in hangar/servo wars towns
- Fixed inaccessible Kanga jump puzzles
- Added camo mask patterns to Dappler and Vista reddot sights
- Fixed using the Roach to peek through bases, Roach rear seat entry can now be blocked by other geometry and has its own connected passenger simulation so rear seat passenger can be knocked off