Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Hotfix 0.8.2.1 Is Now Live
Posted on August 19th, 2019 05:00 PM EST
Tonight we have a small but important hotfix that should fix trapdoors being exploited to get into rocks along with some additional fixes.
As usual the best way to help us get bugs under control is to send us reproduction videos to [email protected]
Credit for finally getting the hatch bugs fixed goes to onStyle
Detection measures are still in place, exploiting of new bugs that arise will result in hardware bans for your whole team. Don't risk it.
- Fixed hatch race condition that could be used to push into rocks
- Fixed emotes being used to enable equipment while inside vehicles
- Fixed player map markers spamming errors
- Temporarily disabled tether bow to investigate possible exploits
- Further extended inside rock detection and reporting mechanism