Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Hotfix 0.7.1.1 Is Live!
Posted on March 1st, 2019 05:51 AM EST
We're releasing a small hotfix to take care of some issues with the latest 0.7.1.0 patch and reduce false positives in our DDoS protection system. Whilst this patch doesn't make any changes to the tether system yet we realize there are still several bugs and strange behaviours around tethering and will be working on sorting those out next week.
As always the 'oldversion' beta branch is hosting 0.7.1.0 so you can continue to play on community servers before they update
- Improved DDoS flood detection to reduce false positives
- Fixed incorrect hitbox setup on land crab mines
- Removed player collisions with poison traps (they still get triggered, this is just about restricting movement)
- Tokars now drop poison sacs correctly
- Improved camera positioning for crash 'vehicle'