Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Patch 0.7.3.0 Is Live!
Posted on April 18th, 2019 04:08 AM EST
Tonight we have a content patch for yall that introduces new water mechanics and some new inland water features in the lead up to our island hopping update. We also have the newest member of our weapon arsenal the MAC10 which should melt people up close and becomes even more badass with the rare gangster stock. You'll also find 2 new kickass town events as we work through replacing duplicate towns. Lastly there's a bunch of quality of life changes like finally fixing buggy fall damage when wedged between 2 objects.
Last weeks experiment of timelocked servers will be disabled for now, we will re-evaluate how this affects the game and will likely experiment with it more in future to cater to all players.
This patch requires a wipe on all servers.
- Added Mac10 gun and attachments to game
- Added 2 new town events in start biome
- Added swimming and oxygen mechanics as well as 'wet' binary effect
- Updated graphics for sunscreen and poison sac
- Fixed a race condition allowing door colliders to briefly penetrate players
- Fixed many objects having the wrong material config (wrong impact particles + footstep sounds)
- Updated Nullius map adding inland water features + fixing overpowered base locations
- Added ultra basic water shader for potato mode
- Fixed a spot where you could get stuck in the 'Servo Wars' town event
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly receive fall damage when wedged between 2 unwalkable surfaces
- Improved muzzle flash positions on guns
- Fixed owrong icon poses
- Removed most invisible cats to test performance improvement
- Fixed first person blending issues between hipfire and aimed poses
- [SDK] The clan registration window can now receive and display custom errors from server through ClanManager.RPCClanCreationError()
- [SDK] GiveItemTrigger works correctly again, a simple example has been configured inside the level template