Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Patch/Wipe 0.8.1.0 Is Live
Posted on July 5th, 2019 03:08 AM EST
This patch focuses on server and client stability and performance. There is still a lot of work to do, more performance updates coming in next patch.
Official servers will wipe with this patch. Wipe is optional for community servers.
Next wipe will go back to our Thursday night 2 week schedule for each timezone and will be accurate in the server browser and will kick off automatically.
As per usual, servers slow to update can still be accessed by switching to the oldversion branch on steam.
- Improved handling of Mozzy to be more predictable
- Added profiling diagnostic info to help locate rendering bottlenecks
- Reduced VRAM usage on lower end machines
- Changed allocation of Items back to use pooled structures to reduce server spikes
- Fixed issue with lod colliders popping in for towns
- Fixed various build bounds issues with construction prefabs
- Fixed crash caused by too many audio sources
- Improved creature animation lodding